New In,

Romwe- Autumn Wishlist

8:53 PM Gamer Princess 7 Comments



Romwe Autumn Wishlist!
New Season, New Look!  Ankle bootsSweatshirtAztec bagMakeup etc.
Go to find your new look: (CLICK TO SHOP)
Hello my Fierce Fashion Lovers, Autumn is coming to town so you need to get ready for it, we will need warm clothes!
I love this season, I like Winter even more than Autumn!
It just feels so good to be by the fireplace reading a book and having a cup of hot chocolate!

So, I already started to get ready for these two seasons, and I ordered these 2 items as you can see below:


What you think about them? 
(CLICK HERE & HERE TO SHOP THEM)

And I have made this Wishlist:


What you think about my Wishlist? Do you have one too? Tell me everything! :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. this wishlist is amazing! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your wishlist! amazing pieces with amazing sales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish list its fierce.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! Love all sweatshirts!!!! Venus & barbie are the best.

    kiss ❤

    Rubén & Nerea
    wwww.SublimePebblesVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment. sure we can follow each other. I followed you on gfc and bloglovin
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also want lots of new clothes!
    lots of love, and thanks for comment!

    http://peccatiemoda.blogspot.com.es/

    PECCATI E MODA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like winter outfits especially leather jackets, and i really want to buy Angelina Jolie jacket for my sister.,really like your post and i am gonna share with my friends.
    hollywood outfits for sale

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!