grunge,

Eyes Print Dress

6:21 PM Gamer Catalyst 20 Comments


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unif Hellbound (Click) / Dress: (Romwe)
Hello! How are you starting this Monday? I have been relaxing a bit since my holidays are coming to an end. This is how I looked yesterday with a lovely sun and a beautiful space to take these pictures, I must admit, since I found this dress at Romwe I just had to buy it! I love how much retro it is, the design, color and the eyes print, it's just perfect, and I can't stop using it! So yesterday I wore it with my amazing Unif Hellbound shoes, they are my babies, and tchanan! Outfit of the day it's ready! Just needed my camera and oh gosh I almost run out of batteries, but at least I could take the pictures, and this is the result from yesterday's "photo session" for the blog! 
I hope you like it, tell me your opinion and have a nice week!

You Might Also Like

20 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! You look beautiful :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás adorável. Adorei o look, os sapatos e a mudança no blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog sweety! Really love that eye print dress! I'M following you now, hope you follow back! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Perfect boots and hair. Love the whole look!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que vestido mais fofo!
    http://toobege.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh im inlove with you dress and perfect pair with boots <3 Anyway i followed you now via GFC, i hope you'll do the same.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá :)

    Já tinha visto este vestido algures! Fica-te muito bem :) Super cute!

    xoxo
    Rafaela Avidago
    www.rafaelaavidago.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i love your dress! With hellbound it's so perfect ! I follow you on G+/GFC/Bloglovin and tweeter (@saskiabzn)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful dress , I like particularly the color !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoro o vestido, super giro!
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice outfit, its very unique and cute! :)
    I followed you on bloglovin, by the way, would you like to follow me back? :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obrigada pela visita ao meu blog! Gostei imenso do teu e já estou a seguir!
    Adorei o look! O vestido é super giro e original!
    beijinhos
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. tão cute e retro. tás uma doll! =D

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esse vestido fica-te mesmo bem


    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, really great dress! I like it :)
    Thank you so much for comment my recently post. It were so nice words.
    I follow your blog and i hope that you will do the same as you promised :)
    xoxo,
    http://nada--blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!