Hello! How are you lovely followers? Yesterday I received from (Beauty within the Geek) this award, I felt so happy, that people can recognize my effort on this blog, I don't have less than 200 followers, but she still decided to nominate me, it was so sweet and kind of her! Thank you so much once again Jocelin! :)
I think this will be a very interesting way for you to know me better!
So what I have to do is to first of all tell you 11 facts about me, so lets get straight to the point!
11 - Interesting Facts About me!
1. I live in Portugal, but I want to move to Japan (it is one of my biggest dreams);
2. I have been learning Japanese just by myself and with some Japanese friends help and advice;
3. I love to watch anime and to read manga, talking about this I think I will very soon make a post about my top favorite anime;
4. All my life I always loved to read books;
5. Since I was a little girl, I've always loved singing and acting;
6. I am shy and quiet so I don't like places with a lot of people, makes me nervous;
7. I am a Cat-aholic, yup, everywhere I go if I see, bags with cats, I want them, If I see dresses with cats, I want it too, I have at the moment 4 cats at my house, and I didn't mind having more haha;
8. My dream job is to be a flight attendant, and I hope next year I can make that dream come true;
9. I love to watch scary movies, so every night (if I have free time) I watch one;
10. I love playing video games with my boyfriend;
11. I am currently obsessed with Weiss Schwarz card game and I will be going to some tournaments soon with my friends and boyfriend (Yes I am a geek, but I don't look like it);
Questions asked by Beauty within the Geek
1.What type of music makes you going on a bad day?
I love mostly all the types of music, it depends of the lyrics and the beating, but I am very into the K-pop at the moment, cause it is energetic and I think it will be the best thing for me to listen in a bad day, would cheer me up a lot! But before I used to listen to depressing and sad music, and that even made me worse, bad idea!
2.What could you do to change the world if it was up to you?
I would kill all evildoers, just like Kira wanted, (I am talking about Death Note anime)!
3.What type of hobby do you have that makes you feel like a winner when you do it?
Just like I wrote on my 11 interesting facts about me, I am currently obsessed with a card game called Weiss Schwarz, so every time I win to someone I feel good, now I want to win tournaments, so I guess this hobby makes me feel a winner, or a loser, haha it depends of what happens!
4.How do you feel about the cops harming and/or killing civilians that are now popping up everywhere?
If they are innocent people I just think it is sad that things have reached this stage, just hope things will get better, but I don't know, well let's have faith.
5.What is the funnest moment you ever had that if you think of it now you can't help but crack up about it?
It was on the summer holidays, I went to Coruche with a very good friend of mine, we were playing sims and the lights started going on and off and on and off, just like in horror movies, and we started being scared, and then we started laughing for no reasons at all, if we heard a sound we laugh, if she spoke to me I laughed, If I spoke to her she laughed, oh gosh, and we didn't drink, nop, we were not drunk or stuff haha, we were just scared and then our panic mode was activated and we just laughed about all the kinds of random sh*ts, we spend like hours just laughing, I don't even know how we didn't wake up my mother!
6.Where do you want to visit that is exotic and/or over seas?
I want to visit in first place Japan, and then England and France!
7.What type of animal is your favorite? why?
I love cats like I said already haha, so its my favorite, but I do love bunnies as well, I guess it's my second favorite animal!
8. What cartoon or anime was the best in your childhood?
The best for me was Sailor Moon and I do still watch, cause they are now producing it again (Sailor Moon Crystal) and I am so happy about that cause it makes me think about those old times when I was a child, I miss those times so much.
9. How do you see yourself in 5 years?
With my dream job, with a lovely house with my boyfriend, and happy.
10.What is your greatest fear? Explain why that is.
My biggest fear is to lose someone I love, or to see someone I love with serious health problems, there is no solution for death, that's why I am so scared about it.
11.What's is your all time favorite movie?
When I had 7 years old my grandma used to put me watching the Child's Play (Chucky) the bad doll, haha and until today I like to watch it, so I guess it's my favorite, other one that I love is the Terminator 2.
And that's it for the questions about me! :) Now I will nominate my favorite bloggers! Want to see if you are part of the list? Continue reading...
I follow tons of blogs, but there are specifics ones that inspire me a lot, some of the nominees may have much more than 200 followers, but oh well, they are so good they need to be seen by everyone!
Churi Chan- http://churichan.blogspot.pt/
Emi Doll - http://emi-doll.blogspot.pt/
Kokorosasa - http://kokorosasa.blogspot.pt/
Jurika - http://jujurika.blogspot.pt/
Pretty in Punk - http://utopia-underground.blogspot.pt/
A Girls guide to life - http://jasmineblu.blogspot.no/
Kurumi - http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/
Pastel Mermaid - http://pastel-mermaid.blogspot.ca/
Emily Maiko - http://emilymaiko.blogspot.pt/
Piixel - http://www.piixel.nl/
Fashionable Perfection - http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.pt/
Questions for the nominees:
1.Why did you start a blog?
2.What blogger inspires you the most?
3.Did you ever felt bored about the blog? why?
4.Tell me a little about yourself, what do you like to do, what you don't like, etc.
5.What's your biggest dream?
6.Do you like to read? If yes, what type of books?
7.What's your biggest fear?
8.What do you think you could do to make your blog even better?
9.What do you hate most in a person?
10.What's your favorite destination for holidays?
11.What's your least favorite food?
- Link back to the person that nominated you for the award.
-You must write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you.
- You also have to answer the 11 questions given by the nominator.
- After completing this, you should nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions of you choice. However, you cannot nominate your nominator.
-You have to let your nominees know that they've been nominated and give them access to the link to find out more about the award.
I hope you liked the post and enjoyed getting to know me a bit better! :)
Bye Bye and Stay tuned.