my outfits

Always act like you are wearing a crown

11:16 PM Gamer Princess 21 Comments


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello lovely followers! How are you today?
Sun has come back for at least this week and I decided to take some pictures!! It has been so good to wear fresh things again! So I made this really comfy and fresh look for this day! It's a simple, yet a sexy outfit haha, I really liked how it came out, and the most important I was comfortable with it, and that is what matters, don't you think? We should always wear what makes us feel pretty and what makes us feel confident about ourselves!
Next week we are going back to the sweaters (at least I will) cause rain will come back! Like I said before I like rain but when I am in my cosy sweet home, drinking a cup of hot chocolate and reading a book to relax with the sound of the rain, perfect don't you think? Sad that those things only happens in the weekend! 
I want to know your toughs about my outfit from this new post! And stay tuned for more!
Have a nice week! Love you guys.

You Might Also Like

21 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like your skirt. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great blog i love your fashion sense very stylishhh!!!
    yes sure lets follow eachother on GFC
    Yeah i have followed you hope you followed me back

    xx

    http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Loving those heels, so pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt! and you got amazing legs girl!

    let me know if you'd like to follow each other, we'd be delighted!

    xx

    http://www.robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) Thank you for your comment on my blog! I've followed you like you asked, please follow me back!

    Love your heels btw, where are they from?!

    Esmee x
    ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool shoes, love the pink!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very ncie look and I love the quote in the title!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring TWO WAYS HOW TO STYLE A SUIT FOR WOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed you follow my old blog, I've actually moved over to wordpress and would love it if you followed my blog over there to keep up to date! Lovely post by the way! Your legs are stunning!

    Hannah x

    http://hannahasalways.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I like your outfit! Cute and mature at the same time~~

    Feel free to follow me; if you'd like me to follow back just leave a comment on my blog to let me know!
    BlogInstagramTwitterTumblr ♡ YouTube and Facebook coming soon ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool outfit! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know! =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so sexy, dear! Thanks for sharing your awesome giveaway too!
    Do let me know if you're following any of my social media sites & I'll be happy to follow back right away. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Love the look, you look pretty. I am inviting you to join my Christmas Giveaway, I hope you do and if so, good luck :)
    Kisses*
    http://myfashionandbeautydiary.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!