my outfits

Stay Positive. Stay Fighting. Stay Brave

9:18 PM Gamer Catalyst 12 Comments


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello lovely followers! How are you today? I wish you are having a nice Friday!
Today I bring you a outfit of the day post, I know that photos of me here have been lacking, but I have been really sick... with some serious health problems unfortunately and that's why today my post title is Stay Positive. Stay Fighting and Stay Brave, I don't say this only for me but for everyone who is having difficulties in life, please stay strong, fight, be positive, things one day will be better, it's just a life phase! And if you need anything I will be always here for you! 
Okay... talking about the clothes, rain has come, but the sun has come as well for some days and I took these pictures finally, cause rain makes me want to stay at home where it's warm and cosy!
I have been in love with this play-suit since it arrived on Romwe, so I had to buy it, it's very fresh and I love the standard, perfect for hot days! That is not the case for now, cause I took this pictures 2 weekends ago hahaha, ( how lazy I am to post things). 
The sandals are from Seaside, they are very comfy and they make me higher and I loveee to be higher x) hahaha, I have been in love with platform shoes/sandals/boots whatever cause they are the most easy to walk with, and I really need to walk a lot in my days... so they are good to walk fast and to be comfortable, they are really the best!
AND OH YEAH, MY HAIR HAS GROWN UP! Did you notice?!?! did you? haha In the last pictures if you compare you will see the difference! It took so long for it to grow up, but finally it's coming back! Yaaay, happy me for that, I won't cut it like I did anymore :( I have cut a lot (yes me, I cut my own hair, I prefer it that way).
And this is it my sweeties!! I hope you liked the post and the pictures and the outfit bla bla bla, and please give me your opinion!
Have a nice weekend!
Bye bye!

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/color-that-camo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!Your blog is very nice and interesting! I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folow?
    http://prettylittlefashiondoll.blogspot.pt/2014/10/pink.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh que lindo que esse playsuit é, awww. e desejo-te as melhoras :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!