opinions,

Zoe's Barbie Shoes Creations

5:59 PM Gamer Catalyst 16 Comments



Hello dear followers, how have you been? 

Today I just received this package from Zoe's Barbie Shoes Creations, please check the store (CLICK) !

Bracelet: I am totally in love with this beautiful, unique, original bracelet! I have never seen one like this, I think it's perfect, it suits my style, and black and pink are my favorite colors to mix!
The bracelet is very well made, and has great quality I love every single detail of it and the barbie shoes are what makes this bracelet special for me, It suits me perfectly on my arm and I will very soon use it on a OOTD (outfit of the day)! I give to this bracelet 5/5! If you want one too, go to Zoe's store and get yours now (CLICK)!

Earrings: When I saw the earrings I just took them out of the package and used them all day! They are just soooo ... I don't have words dkgikhjelcm!You can see from the image above that they are super cute and as the bracelet - unique! They are very comfortable, not heavy because barbie shoes are not heavy at all, the pearls are beautiful and I love the colors, if you love being irreverent, unique and original in the way you dress, this bracelet and earrings are a must have!! So add it to your wishlist! I give 5/5!

I hope you really check Zoe's store and scroll trough the products, it is all hand made with great quality and unique products! 



You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. Love it so much!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/tell-me-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really unique and original, I love them! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that's so cute! These charms are great as gifts too, Ines! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! great post :) have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! maybe you can follow me too :) margiessims.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique and cool.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love your blog so much!
    Already followed you on gfc! Kisses ❤

    allthatweseeisjustadreamwithinadream.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog :) Quite a unique jewellery

    Followed you on google circles, follow back?

    www.nadinealex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful :)
    Kiss*
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool and such an original idea! Well done :)

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olá ;) tive alguma dificuldade em encontrar posts para comentar não sei porque. Já estou seguindo.
    Cantinhodanininha.blogspot.pt ;) passe pelo meu!
    Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selections which are simple but very charming as they fit into the natural surroundings so well! Love the layering effect too which is so chic.

    formal dresses for women / eye makeup ideas
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think appreciated content about fashion outfits, I love all these outfits suggestions. I put an effort in when I need to stop by the school.

    casual summer dresses / how to apply eyeshadow
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!