beauty,

GetNameBracelet Store Review!

September 23, 2019 Arikita 3 Comments

Hello dear followers,

i'm back again to do another store review!
Getnamenecklace  is an jewelry manufacturer, they have very professional teams of designers ready to customize the necklaces at your taste, chose between monogram chokers, to family pendants or even animal pendants to name necklaces!
All these come with good quality and competitive prices!
Everything on their factory is organized so all your packages are efficiently delivered as it should be.
Their priority is to satisfy all clientes which is what every single store should have as priority!

Keep in mind that each piece can be personalized as you which, this means - with the initials you want, lettering type, metal and stones, everything that would complement your style!

As always I will share with you the items that I love the most, don't forget that this is my taste/style and can not be compatible with yours, please visit the store so you can check the things and with your own taste!




This last one is my personal favorite, I always loved this style!
And I might order this one!! 

Don't forget to click on the images or titles to get re-directed to the products page!

And thats all for me, I think I convinced some of you to check this store, has free shipping between, and they also have urgent shipping just in case you are in a hurry! 
Ships in 3-5 business days! If you have any questions just message and the support will reply you soon!
Their support is very good, so you will be in good hands!

Hope you liked the post, thank you so much for reading and stay tuned for more!

Let me know your favorite items, and leave a comment telling me what you think about this store and if you have intentions of buying something!


See ya! <3




You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!