GIVEAWAY
a Rafflecopter giveaway





"Coco Made Me Do It" Black T-shirt Giveaway
“COCO MADE ME DO IT” Black T-shirt Giveaway! Open worldwide!
Hello dear followers! Do you want to win this amazing T-shirt? Follow the rules, and don't forget the widget!
How to get:
Add a comment on the product page via Facebook account to show your love to the Tee:
Tell me you have done it by leaving me a comment following this post.
1 lucky winner will be picked 5 days later.
Btw, the cool tee will be only $9.99 on 13th March GMT.
Here is an inner coupon for you, my lovely fans: 10%offcoco
It can save you another 10% for the cool tee on 13th March only.
Now follow the rules on the widget bellow! Don't forget the bolted ones are obligated.







.jpg)

.jpg)


Muito fixe! Obrigada!
ReplyDeleteFeito!
Muito bom :) obrigada :)
ReplyDeletePassatempo excelente, adoro a peça!
ReplyDeleteadorei,estou torcendo
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I really like this tee :)
ReplyDeleteDebora Ferri
debby_f@hotmail.it
I hope I win!!!
ReplyDeleteGosto muito dela
ReplyDeleteamazing giveaway
ReplyDelete